This site does not directly collect or store and data about your visits.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file, typically of letters and numbers, downloaded on to a device when the user accesses certain websites. Cookies allow a website to recognise a user’s device.
Can cookies contain viruses?
No, cookies cannot contain viruses.
What types of cookies are there?
Types of cookies:
- Session cookies – Used to provide advanced features to websites. They typically hold information such as login details or shopping baskets etc. Session cookies typically expire when you close your web browser.
- Persistent cookies – Used to store user preferences and choices on a users device between browser sessions. Persistent cookies are also used for a variety of other things such as targeted advertising.
- First party cookies – Are set by the website you are visiting, the website that is displayed to the URL of your browser.
- Third party cookies – Are set by a domain other than the one being visited by the user. In the case cookies set by Google for this site are third party cookies.
What cookies are used by this site?
- Session cookies – For admin staff to login with.
- Third party cookies – Set by Google Adsense for targeted advertising.
Can I delete cookies from my device?
Yes you can. The help pages in you web browser will tell you how to delete cookies. You can find out more detail information about cookies and how to manage them at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ Link last updated on 18th February 2014.
Can I opt out of targeted advertising from Google?
Yes you can, to opt out please go to: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences Link last updated 18th February 2014.
Note: You will need to opt out in each web browser that you use. Google uses a cookie to store your opt out preferences, so if you delete this cookie then you will need to opt out again.
What data does Google collect and store for advertising?
You can find out by visiting http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html. Link last updated 18th February 2014.